LEGAL NOTICE OF THE PASAS DIGITAL PLATFORM
The website www.pasas-minka.fr (hereinafter referred to as "the PASAS website" or "the PASAS digital platform") is hosted by the company Cloud Temple acting on behalf of the Institute of Research for Development (hereinafter referred to as "IRD") and published by the French Development Agency (hereinafter referred to as "AFD"), a public institution with an endowment of 2,807,998,856 euros, registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number B 775 665 599, intra-community VAT number FR 80 775 665 599.
Address of the Head Office and contact of AFD :
- Address: 5 rue Roland Barthes, 75 598 PARIS Cedex 12
- Telephone: +33 (0)1 53 44 31 31
- Fax: +33 (0)1 44 87 99 39
AFD's content management system : Drupal 8
Editorial and content management at AFD : Laure Weisgerber, Deputy Head of AFD's Communication Department
Content management : AFD's Strategy, Partnerships and Communication Directorate, Communication Department
IRD Head Office address and contact : 44, boulevard de Dunkerque CS 90009 13572 Marseille Cedex 02 France +33 (0)4 91 99 92 00
Editorial and content management : Communication and Information Sharing Directorate
Content management : Communication and Information Sharing Directorate
Hosting of the pasas-minka.fr website by the company Cloud Temple :
- Company name : Cloud Temple
- Corporate form : Simplified joint stock company (single shareholder company)
- Registered office : Immeuble le Clémenceau II 215 avenue G Clemenceau 92000 Nanterre
- Telephone contact :
- RCS registration number and city : 825 400 336 RCS Nanterre
- Share capital of the company : 13 174 890 euros
- Intra-community VAT number :
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE PASAS DIGITAL PLATFORM
Any connection to the PASAS digital platform is subject to compliance with these conditions. By accessing the PASAS website, the user accepts all of the following terms and conditions and undertakes to comply with them.
Warning and responsibility
AFD and IRD make every effort to ensure the proper functioning and security of this site as well as the accuracy and updating of the information it contains. However, AFD and IRD cannot guarantee the accuracy, precision or exhaustiveness of the information available on this site.
The user is aware of the risks involved in using Internet services.
Therefore, the user acknowledges and accepts :
- to use the PASAS website at his/her own risk;
- that AFD and IRD cannot be held responsible for interruptions and consequences that may arise for any Internet user;
- that the obligation of supply of AFD and IRD is limited to an obligation of means;
- that AFD and IRD reserve the right to correct or delete, at any time and without notice, the general structure of the site or the contents;
- that AFD and IRD cannot however guarantee the exhaustiveness or the absence of modification by a third party (intrusion, virus).
Thus, AFD and IRD decline all responsibility :
- for any imprecision, inaccuracy or omission concerning the information available on the site;
- for any damage resulting from fraudulent intrusion by a third party leading to a modification of the information made available on the site;
- and more generally for any damage, direct or indirect, whatever the causes, origins, nature or consequences, caused as a result of anyone's access to the site or the impossibility of accessing it, as well as the use of the site and/or the credit given to any information coming directly or indirectly from the latter;
- in the event of the impossibility of accessing this site and/or using the services.
AFD's intellectual property rights
AFD holds all copyrights on the www.pasas-minka.fr website and on the services offered by the website, i.e. the provision of scientific content, excluding content for which intellectual property rights are held by third parties and in particular content or sites to which the platform points by means of hyperlinks.
In this respect and in accordance with the provisions of article L.122-5 of the French Intellectual Property Code, only private use is permitted, subject to different, or even more restrictive, provisions of the French Intellectual Property Code.
Consequently, any other use constitutes an infringement and is punishable under the provisions of intellectual property law, unless prior written authorisation has been obtained from AFD.
It is therefore forbidden for the user, apart from this use, to copy, modify, distribute, transmit, broadcast, represent, reproduce, publish, license, transfer or exploit in any other way the contents of the www.pasas-minka.fr website.
As mentioned above, AFD and IRD are not responsible for the contents published on the site for which they do not hold the intellectual property rights, and in particular for the contents or sites to which www.pasas-minka.fr refers via hyperlinks.
- Hyperlinks to third party sites
The inclusion of these links does not mean that AFD and IRD approve of the elements contained on these sites.
Any user who does not respect the laws and regulations in force may be prosecuted by AFD.
- Hyperlinks to the PASAS digital platform
AFD and IRD reserve the right to prohibit these links at any time, without prior notice and without having to justify their decision. In this case, AFD and IRD will inform the person concerned, who will have 2 working days to remove the link.
Any such link must comply with the legal and regulatory provisions in force.
AFD and IRD cannot be held responsible for links established from another site to the PASAS site.
Reporting abuse The Cloud Temple company, as host on behalf of IRD, is not subject to any general obligation to monitor or search for illicit content within the meaning of Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy.
However, AFD and IRD make every effort to preserve the quality of the content of the PASAS site. If you notice or believe that the content disseminated on the PASAS site has a manifestly illegal character, report it to: email@example.com
Any improper notification may result in civil or criminal penalties.
Right of reply If you feel that a content is detrimental to your image, you can exercise your right of reply by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your right of reply will be distributed within three working days of receipt of your message.
Any abusive notification exposes you to civil or penal sanctions.
Modifications to these general conditions of use AFD and IRD reserve the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, these conditions of use in order to adapt them to changes in the site and/or its operation.
Entirety of the contract The present general conditions of use express the entirety of the rights and obligations of AFD, IRD and the user on the PASAS platform. If one or more of the clauses of these general conditions of use were to be declared null and void, deemed unwritten or set aside in application of a law, a regulation or following a final decision rendered by a competent court, the other clauses of the general conditions would retain their binding force within the limits of the said decision.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The PASAS website is published by IRD on behalf of AFD.
AFD, a public and solidarity-based development bank, processes personal data in the course of its activities. We attach the greatest importance to the protection and confidentiality of your personal data. The purpose of this information is therefore to help you understand how we process your personal data. This information relates to the processing of personal data carried out under the responsibility of one of the entities belonging to the AFD Group, as mentioned above.
You can access AFD's and IRD's general data protection policies by following these links: https://www.afd.fr/fr/mentions-legales#1431 https://www.ird.fr/donnees-personnelles
Personal data is information that allows you to be identified as a natural person, either directly (e.g. your surname, first name, etc.) or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier.
As AFD and IRD are particularly concerned about the protection of your personal data, they undertake to comply with the legislation in force as set out in the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR"), which came into force on 25 May 2018, and Law n°78-17 of 6 January 1978, known as "Information Technology and Civil Liberties".
In accordance with Article 30 of the GDPR, AFD and IRD keep a register of its processing operations in which the processing operations carried out through the websitsetReferencee are referenced.
What data do we collect ?Personal data is data that identifies you as an individual. We may process the following types of personal data about you :
- User information, for example, if you log in to our service or visit our website. This information may include IP number, device type and browser, time zone, browser language, geographical location, and your interests and preferences information about how you interact with our services, for example, which features are used and which buttons are clicked;
Why do we collect your data?Your data is processed by AFD and IRD, on the basis of your consent, in order to : - process all your questions/complaints.
Whom is your data intended for ?We commit to never sell or rent your data. Only AFD and IRD departments, namely the IT department and the marketing and communication department, which are authorised to process your data, have access to the data within the limits of their respective responsibilities.
In addition, your personal data may be transmitted to external service providers who process them on our behalf, according to our instructions, particularly in the context of site maintenance. In this respect, we ensure that they provide sufficient guarantees to ensure a level of protection that complies with legal requirements.
How do we protect this data ?We take every precaution to preserve the security and confidentiality of your data, in particular to prevent it from being distorted, damaged, disclosed or accessed by unauthorised third parties.
Security of your data In order to ensure the protection of your personal information, AFD and IRD implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to guarantee a level of security adapted to the risks (anti-spam and anti-hacking tools).
Security of data transmitted to our external service providers A contract is systematically concluded between AFD and/or IRD and the selected service providers in which we request that appropriate technical, physical, logical and organisational measures be implemented to ensure the confidentiality and security of the personal data processed and thus prevent them from being distorted, damaged or accessed by unauthorised third parties.
How long do we keep your data ?The information collected on this site will be kept for a maximum of 2 years.
Your rightsIn accordance with the European regulation on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, oppose and delete your personal data.
It is our obligation to process accurate, relevant and necessary personal data, taking into account our legitimate purposes. You have the right to control us. You may exercise your right to access, rectify and object to your personal data by writing to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. If you have any questions about the legal notices on this site, please contact us.
Transfer of your data outside the European UnionYour personal data is processed and hosted on servers located in the European Union.
However, it is possible, in exceptional cases, that a subcontractor located in a country outside the European Union may access your personal data. When this is the case, we always select them with the utmost care.
- we select as a priority subcontractors "recognised as adequate by the European Union";
- these service providers only act on instructions from AFD and IRD and never use your data for anything other than the performance of the services we entrust to them;
- we use appropriate legal mechanisms for these transfers, in particular the signing of contractual clauses specifically designed for this type of transfer or self-certification to the Privacy Shield (this last mechanism being valid only for service providers based in the United States);
- a contract is systematically concluded between AFD, IRD and the selected service providers in which we request that appropriate technical, physical, logical and organisational measures be implemented to ensure the confidentiality and security of the personal data processed and thus prevent it from being distorted, damaged or accessed by unauthorised third parties.